Sri Lanka is Ready for Utility Scale Solar
Ministry of Power &
Sri Lanka Sustainable
Utility scale solar investment opportunities in sri lanka
65,610 sq km beautiful tropical island with 20 million population who are renouned for their generosity and hospitality. Located under the equator (7.8731 N, 80.7718 E) which is best suitable location for solar energy generation.
- Situated within equator band
- Year around solar irradiation
- Substantial potential in flat dry zones
- Average Irradiation - 5.5 KWh/m2/day
"100% Renewable Energy Share by 2030"
Ministry of National Policies and Economic Affairs
UTILITY SCALE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT STAGES
Be a Part of Sri Lanka’s Future Energy Supply
Partner with leading service provider in the country
JLanka Technologies is well known as the premier solar provider in Sri Lanka, having won numerous awards nationally and internationally. With offices in every major urban area, JLanka can provide valuable connections and resources.
- Established in 2010
- Line of Business - Domestic, Commercial & Utility
- Principals - SolarEdge and Trina Solar
- Market Leader with 30% of market share
- Team size 300+
- Branch Network 14
- Customer Base 2,200+
- 14 National & International awards