The total requirement to support the growth of the power sector in Sri Lanka consists of numerous costs such as capital costs required for project development, associated transmission infrastructure cost and costs of associated ancillary systems.Read More
Powering Sri Lanka through to the next phase in Utility Scale Solar
Soorya Bala Sangramaya Phase II
Ministry of Power &
Sri Lanka Sustainable
REQUIREMENTS FOR 1MWP X 90NOS TENDER
CEB calls all International Competitive Bids for the development of 90 number of 1MWp Solar PV Power Plants on BOO basis to be connected to the following grid substations.
|Grid Substation||No. of Solar PV Power Plants to be Connected||Grid Substation||No. of Solar PV Power Plants to be Connected|
|Anuradhapura||1MWp x 4 nos||Galle||1MWp x 3 nos|
|Habarana||1MWp x 7 nos||Matara||1MWp x 3 nos|
|Trincomalee||1MWp x 7 nos||Mathugama||1MWp x 3 nos|
|Maho||1MWp x 7 nos||Ampara||1MWp x 7 nos|
|Pannala||1MWp x 5 nos||Mahiyanganaya||1MWp x 7 nos|
|Valachchenai||1MWp x 5 nos||Monaragala||1MWp x 5 nos|
|Vavuniya||1MWp x 5 nos||Pallekele||1MWp x 5 nos|
|Embilipitiya||1MWp x 7 nos||Vavunathivu||1MWp x 7 nos|
|Beliatta||1MWp x 3 nos|
CEB requests for proposals from Prospective Developers for the Generation and Supply of Electricity to the National Grid by Solar PV Plants, on Build Own and Operate (BOO) basis
One Project Proponent could submit any number of proposals for any number of Projects on any grid substations among the above list provided.
Project Proponent(s) Requirements;
- Design, Finance, Procure, Construct, Commission, Operate and Maintain the Solar PV Power Plant.
- Procure or Lease the land requirement.
- Bear the entire cost of interconnection of the Solar PV Power Plant to the interconnection point.
- Secure all environmental clearances, Governmental approvals and statutory licenses.
- Enter into a Power Purchase Agreement with Ceylon Electricity Board for the above Solar PV power project. The term of the Power Purchase Agreement will be 20 years beginning on the Commercial Operation Date.
INTERESTED IN BIDDING FOR THE 1MWPX90NOS TENDER?
Download all RFP documents for Tender no: CEB/REDPM/SP/SBS-PII (90) here;Download Now
Tender Expires in;
"100% ELECTRICITY GENERATION
THROUGH RENEWABLE ENERGY BY 2050"
UTILITY SCALE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT STAGES
BE A PART OF SRI LANKA’S FUTURE ENERGY SUPPLY
PARTNER, THE LEADING SOLAR SERVICE PROVIDER IN THE COUNTRY
JLanka Technologies renowned as the premier Solar Service Provider in Sri Lanka with numerous awards won nationally and internationally have branches spread across every urban area to serve you with valuable connections and resources.
- Established in 2010
- Line of Business - Domestic, Commercial & Utility Solar
- Principals - SolarEdge and Trina Solar
- Market Leader with 30% of market share
- Team size 300+
- Branch Network 14
- Customer Base 2,200+
- 14 National & International awards
Future of power generation in Sri Lanka
Sustainable renewable energy
Sri Lanka’s energy demand is currently being catered to by several energy sources consisting of both indigenous non-fossil fuels and imported fossil fuels. Most of the country’s energy needs are met through biomass, an indigenous fuel source, and imported fossil fuels, such as petroleum and coal.Read More